Monster Master Monster Master

Back in the Old Days

I just read the last review someone gave you, and I hated it. I think the game can get more exciting as you play it because you can make custom decks and change the strange of your opponents deck. It's also pretty sweet playing against another player.

I used to play those pokemon card games all the time. But since I haven't done that in a while this game felt kind of new to me.

I love everything about this game, except for the lack of music. It does have to be sound effects, just a nice beat that you can listen to while playing. Anywho, thanks for bringing back some nice memories.

Monstrosity Monstrosity

Annoying

I usually enjoy games like this, but for some reason this game was to slow and a little annoying. You should be able to move the knight using the arrow keys.

C-M responds:

For some reason when you play it in a browser it cuts the frame rate in half... It's supposed to be 40 fps but in a browser it's alot lower. If you download the .swf it'd be alot faster.

&amp;lt;ULTIMATE&amp;gt; Alien fury II <ULTIMATE> Alien fury II

Nie

i never actually saw the movie Alien vs. Predator, but now I really want to. That game was sweet. Nice job on everything. It would be nice to have more levels if that possible, but whatever.

Ryan's Gangsta Game Ryan's Gangsta Game

Boring

This game was just another shoot'em up type game. Nothing special, not even a story line. Plus the ending wasn't even an ending. It's probably pretty hard to think of an ending to a game with no plot.

Try again.

theryannn responds:

there are many different endings to this game, apparantly you didn't manage to reach one of them. Congratulations.

BBQ Hero BBQ Hero

Me likey very much

That was a great idea for a game. and it was challenging while still possible to beat. My only suggestion would be for it to be longer. Keep working on a game like that though.

You'll be on my favorite's list, so please don't disappoint.